C&C Please! 4 pics....!

alright thanks for all the advice and comments. all very helpful...gotta improve.

and ill definantly be looking into that color problem.

and this snake is my pet...hehe, and it was on the bed while i was taking the photos.

if ur curious to know, its a Brazilian Rainbow Boa :)

awesome snakes

alright people, so i think i know why i have a pink cast over pictures # 1, 3,& 4.

the subjects in these pictures were taken in a bedroom where the walls are colored light light pink.

i was bouncing the flash off the ceiling...and even though the ceiling is white, i think the walls still affected my results...

im wondering how i can get rid of this pink cast when taking photos with flash in this room? also, if you think something else is the problem? perhaps the walls arent the problem and soething else is? please let me know.

....so, if anyone that has enough experience with these types of situations can help me out, that would be great.

So i was right about the pink cast. it was beacause of the pinkish walls in the room those shots were taken in.

here is a pic with a bounce card attached to the flash, and the flash head pointing up-avoiding the flash hitting the walls, and bouncing off onto the white surfaces.
3126731514_b0e8b739a0.jpg

^As you can see, it worked pretty well. in comparison to my first shots in this room, the pink cast over the white subject and the white bed covers is gone. and white looks like white. not pink.

C&C is welcome- how is the exposure on my cats' face? a little blown out?

Thanks a lot,

-Dan:thumbup:

I like number two. It looks like a pose.

Most reactions

Back