What's new

C&C please. Airlie Gardens.

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
553
Reaction score
7
Location
Wilmington, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going through some of my older images when I first started shooting. Wanting to see if I could make any look better since I have a little better PP skills. While I've learned a ton since then, I'd like to know what you think of these two I went back in and pulled out. Granted I've been shooting since May, I think I've come a long way since these, but I still like them.

1.

airlie1.jpg



2.

airlie2.jpg
 
I like them, very nice. The color is good, composition is good, and the subject is great, lovely. Could the bee in #1 be lightened up some with out overexposing the flowers? That might improve it. I wonder if #2 could be improved by cropping some off the left side, maybe just to the left of the white flowers? Seems a little bit too much dead space over there. Hope this is helpful...JSD
 
thanks! #1 kinda blows out the flowers. i could try a little selective brightening i reckon. #2 ill give a shot cropping more. i moved the crop around and seemed to like it best here, but ill try a little tighter. i think it felt too clustered? but i was tighter height wise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom