C&C please - I think this turned out pretty good...

EleanorW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Settings:

Iso100, 30 seconds, F8

641042577_scCZ7-XL.jpg

the horizon isnt level, everythings out of focus, what were you trying to convey when you took this picture, the entire thing is blown out and underexposed...JUST KIDDING!

great shot! love it! the reflection on the water is amazing! :D

As I mentioned in chat, I love this.

The bushes form a bit of a visual frame and give the image some additional depth, I love the pattern in the water, the moon, the fogginess that kinda trails off oddly to the side there, etc. Really cool.

I'm a LITTLE bummed about the moon being centered as it is, but I think you have enough other elements in there that make it work out great.

i think the moon being centered isnt much of a problem with that cloud surrounding it and then trailing down and too the right. it looks very cool!

what no tits?

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Well there is that big saggy glowing one up in the sky there...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(for anyone wondering wtf is going on, we're in chat being childish and this is the result)

:lol:

ANYWAY... back to Ellie's image...

This is a really cool idea. I think I might try something like this.

It looks kind of noisy to me, and IMO it would look better if the bank/hillside across the river was more in focus and the foreground was just a black shadow.

(for anyone wondering wtf is going on, we're in chat being childish and this is the result)

tpf has a chat?? or are you guys just all friends, and in a chat together?

Nice capture, the colors work well together. Try cropping off a bit off the top.

Most reactions

Back