C&C Please, Tear them apart.

Mr.SuperHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From Yesterday and Today, All taken in below zero weather... Whatever.
Haha, I'm not sure how happy I am with any of them, But I'm learning so I have a little bit of an excuse.

3202923340_a034d89e1c.jpg

3202073003_e9584e01c6.jpg

3202992752_932309e71e.jpg

Picture2179.jpg

wow, the fourth looks professional. i really like it, but the others dont do much for me

I like the third shot bet of all of them. The shutter speed was a little long hence the blown out highlights from who knows what...LOL

The others dont do much for me at all.

I like the third shot bet of all of them. The shutter speed was a little long hence the blown out highlights from who knows what...LOL

The others dont do much for me at all.

Yeah it was tricky to get the shot I wanted, I only had like 2 of those things and the first one was a dud.

I like not only the execution of number four, but the creative thought behind it. The other's I find are all lacking something major. The first - the subject is too dim so the eye focuses on the left side of the photo which is boring. The second I just find that your subject of cracked stucco to be bland - no colour or anything special to entice the eye and the pillars in the background are distracting IMHO. The third isn't bad actually - just a touch over exposed - but I found that I wanted to look longer at that one.

Keep up the good work! Loved the 4th one. Clever.

I like number 3 + 4. Nice work

Thanks for the C&C guys.
I went shooting today so I'll update you guys soon :tup:

OK pics. #1 took me awhile to finally figure out what i was looking at, and im still not sure i know. #4 is the best. haha GREAT concept. and BTW...funny avatar jamal :lol:

you want harsh?

ok. They're unoriginal and uninteresting except the fourth, which isn't framed very well.

The fourth is a nice concept.

I think you could've combined the concepts in 2 and 4. A low angle shot next to that pillar with the lens focused on burning book.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back