What's new

C&C please. Too much post?

I'd suggest somewhere in-between. I feel like your skies darkened too much after post. But otherwise it's a very nice shot!
 
Yeah I like after, but the sky looks funky like you painted it with black.
 
I prefer the edited picture, a but too heavy. If you back off by 20% you have a winner in my book.
 
Just lighten the upper tree area and you are golden. As it is right now, the sky looks like the beginnings of a black hole.
 
just darken the exposure about 1/2 - 1 step and taht is all you need to do. Dont know what all you did here but the after is horrible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom