What's new

C & C Please....

Bresine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry...I still cant manage to get my photos to show up on here directly:(

But here is the link to my Flickr account.

C & C this photo please. thanks so much!

Rose Bud on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
See this thread for posting photos. Some people (me) prefer not to follow links.

BTW, congratz on being a subscriber so soon.
 
Image:
3117519738_0fed0c6cb2.jpg
 
and yes... perfect shot!! I love the red vines was that a damn?
 
Kundalini.....sorry about the link. I want to post my pictures directly on TPF as much as anyone.

Katanapilot.....its a man made reservoir close to my house. It actually produced about 100 more decent shots....some of which I am trying to find time to edit.
(How did you get my image to appear?....resize it?)

Sorry for any dumb questions everyone....Im still kinda new on here :-/
 
in flicker click on the photo you want to upload. Then click on "all sizes" above the photo. Choose medium...(well thats what I choose). Copy the photos URL code listed below the photo.

Then come to TPF...click on the yellow box with the mountain in it (above the box where you type your reply). Paste the URL code in the box that pops up....then it will post :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom