What's new

C&C please

jglovac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm a student at OSU, and I just started taking a photography class this quarter. I kinda liked some of the pictures I took, so I was wondering what everyone else thought?:D



1)
3435124393_0ba8affa7b.jpg


2)
3418657155_3e67b722af.jpg


3) This one wasn't for class actually, I took it of my gf and kinda liked it.
3371231039_3dce96027c.jpg


Thanks!
 
I like the first. Good, interesting, subject and composition. The sun's rays are a great addition to the shot. The second just doesn't do anything for me, sorry. Your girlfriend is very pretty, but alas she appears out of focus on my monitor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom