What's new

C&C please!

giulia_grimaldi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy/UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!
I took this pic a couple of months ago while traveling in Uzbekistan. I just started shooting seriously and still have NO clue on how to post-process pictures. This image is not edited. Could you please give be C&Cs on the picture itself as well as to how I could improve it by editing it?

3609111786_f5f6f81b9b_b.jpg


Thanks :mrgreen:
 
I really like this image.
Maybe crop a little so that the hole, and boy, is in the lower right a little more.
Cool shot.

I wanted to see what bringing up the color and a little contrast would do...
Wall.jpg


You can get Gimp for free, and there are plenty of tutorials to get you started.
 
Thanks!!!!! That's DEF better! I'll follow ur suggestions! :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom