SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4020809494_47ceab6b7e.jpg

4031266328_9a853f0cae.jpg

3996702559_b37b608da6.jpg

i think theyre all beautiful, nothing really popped into my mind while looking at them to fix. i love reptiles and amphibians so that frog one is my favorite, i dont see anything that needs to be fixed, maybe a more seasoned professional would, but not me

the first one , the one with the geco is really nice... the third is also nice but for the flower half cut from the photo the one on the left ... the second one is not that good, you forced the photo to capture both baloons and it appears that they want out of your view...
Good luck

the first one , the one with the geco is really nice... the third is also nice but for the flower half cut from the photo the one on the left ... the second one is not that good, you forced the photo to capture both baloons and it appears that they want out of your view...
Good luck

No gecko.. Just a toad :D

but photo of a gecko sound so much better...

1- Love the image. The angle of the frog coming out is nice, and the colours are really punchy. Nice sharpness too. I was originally thinking of moving him to the lower third and not have him as centered, but then the whole he is in wouldn't be complete and that might look awkward. Always worth shooting the same subject in many different ways though

2- I got the same feeling as Milo, the balloons didnt want to be there. They are too much at the extreme ends of the image. They are sharp and good colours, decent background too, DOF isnt shallow, but get them closer together.

3- Not liking this one. Colours, saturation and sharpness and good, but composition wise, meh. the right hand middle has a piece of another flower sticking out, which is distracting. I dont like the choice of subject as there are alot of dead leaves in it.

I really like the first image. I just wish these weren't so small.

Thanks so much! (Actually, it's a Pacific treefrog, not a gecko or a toad. ;) )

I'll try to edit out the other flowers in the third one. I don't know how much it'll help, but I'll give it a shot.

Are these balloon pictures any better? I only managed to take a few before my camera battery died.

4033590822_9c4849625f.jpg

4030513659_43973a5ac5.jpg

6 (I know the angling on this one is weird. :grumpy: )
4031267722_b1dd1eb45d.jpg

4&5 you should try to avoid having the line of the hill in the background attacking your subject ...you get the feeling that the background will pop the baloon...6 nice should have cropped it a little...keep up the good work (post bigger photos so we can see some details)

Most reactions

Back