Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wouldn't mind some feedback. Thanks

20373_226658684142_183412584142_3190092_3106173_n.jpg

Waikiki beach, Hawaii

Other than it not being in focus, its hard to tell whats going on there, I am not sure I would even know if it was in focus.

i agree with tulsa about the focus of the picture but i would also like to add that i love the colors and the "flipping" effect of the booklet or w/e that is

I am new and know only what I like and dislike. I like it. The edge of the drawing pad is in focus and serves as my visual anchor. The dark balcony with city lights in the distance represents a romantic setting and the scribbled heart is trying to flee and represents an unfulfilled need to love. Escape to find that love is being suppressed by whatever the book represents...work???? The areas that are blurry are the confusion of it all. It keeps the viewer looking and deciphering.

Well nothing is in focus. I kind of like the colors, but I'm a fan of definitive focus points....(most of the time).

this could be a really cool shot if something was in focus.

I am new and know only what I like and dislike. I like it. The edge of the drawing pad is in focus and serves as my visual anchor. The dark balcony with city lights in the distance represents a romantic setting and the scribbled heart is trying to flee and represents an unfulfilled need to love. Escape to find that love is being suppressed by whatever the book represents...work???? The areas that are blurry are the confusion of it all. It keeps the viewer looking and deciphering.
That is close to correct.

How is nothing in focus? The side of the book is..

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

So, is it that someone escapes from loneliness (or heartache) in Australia and goes to Hawaii to find love (or at least a little romance) ?

I think its quite cool, alternative thought provoking. Well done. I like the out of focus parts, would be a bit boring if more was in focus. And the very edge of the book looks in focus to me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back