What's new

C&C please!

el theory

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
small town, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I just got my new Nikon D90 yesterday. Today I went for a walk and took a few pictures please let me know what you think. Thanks! :mrgreen:

DSC_0003-1.jpg


DSC_0005-1-1.jpg


DSC_0007-1.jpg


DSC_0009-1.jpg


DSC_0012-1.jpg


DSC_0013-1.jpg


DSC_0015-1.jpg


DSC_0016-1.jpg
 
If you're going to want any decent C&C (comments and critiques) you're going to need to post larger images, number them, and post 1-4 images at a time.

From what I see of the images you have some good ideas. The leaf stuck in the fence has some potential. I like the last one too. You managed to capture some good textures but I feel like you missed something. Most of the images lack a clear idea or subject. Next time you're out think to yourself what you see and how that should be conveyed in your work.

And keep shooting. I absolutely love my D90!
 
I really like the last two, and I agree completely about the leaf stuck in the fence. It seems like it's only missing something small in the shot to be a pretty good picture.
 
thanks indeedies and Scorpion. this was my first post so next time i will definetly make the pictures bigger and remember to number them.
 
The photos came out great but your ideas may not be projecting quite as well as you want because the composition isn't quite there. I would have preferred to see a much shallower depth of field of the leaf stuck in the fence. I would also have liked to see a much larger depth of field for the pictures of the trees (4 and 5). Try laying on the ground next time.

I hope you're enjoying your new camera!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom