C&C please!

el theory

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I just got my new Nikon D90 yesterday. Today I went for a walk and took a few pictures please let me know what you think. Thanks! :mrgreen:

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

If you're going to want any decent C&C (comments and critiques) you're going to need to post larger images, number them, and post 1-4 images at a time.

From what I see of the images you have some good ideas. The leaf stuck in the fence has some potential. I like the last one too. You managed to capture some good textures but I feel like you missed something. Most of the images lack a clear idea or subject. Next time you're out think to yourself what you see and how that should be conveyed in your work.

And keep shooting. I absolutely love my D90!

thanks indeedies and Scorpion. this was my first post so next time i will definetly make the pictures bigger and remember to number them.

Pictures too small for me to really comment on, but I like your style.

The photos came out great but your ideas may not be projecting quite as well as you want because the composition isn't quite there. I would have preferred to see a much shallower depth of field of the leaf stuck in the fence. I would also have liked to see a much larger depth of field for the pictures of the trees (4 and 5). Try laying on the ground next time.

I hope you're enjoying your new camera!

Most reactions

Back