What's new

C&C please!

angela_cheryl_7359

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently did these engagement pictures for a friend of mine. Please let me know what you think and how I could improve!

26300_392704762104_312495517104_4271584_5826935_n.jpg



26300_392704792104_312495517104_4271588_5342459_n.jpg



23479_393170707104_312495517104_4289147_2997561_n.jpg



26300_392701412104_312495517104_4271475_5368567_n.jpg
 
I've heard a general rule to not shoot up peoples noses.
 
LOL! Yes, I realized that now. The problem is, there was another photographer there, so I sort of had to go with what they weren't giving him. There were a few great shots, but they were looking at the other photog. Another general rule: Don't shoot with another photographer! Lesson learned. lol
 
To me in the first two pics the ring looks a little out of focus. I think it would be better with it in focus since that is the symbole of engagement.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom