What's new

c&c please

ezimon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture was taken just before I started fishing :)

img_9922.jpg
 
Ah, with this photo you KNEW that it was worth the while throwing your line into these waters! :D
 
Thanks and yes, it was worth throwing a line :)
 
I would really hate to be that fish.

The few light spots in the background bother me. I imagine they're probably highlights from the rocks, but I'd rather either see them or not see them at all. My eye is too attracted to the weak highlights in the rocks than the poor fish.

I could be completely off but adjusting the contrast may bring out/separate the frozen water droplets a little more from the rest of the foam.

What was your shutter speed on this btw?
 
I'll try playing with the contrast and see how it goes.
shutter speed: 1/2000
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom