Copey7
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- West Yorkshire
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
Please can you let me know what you think of my photos? Hoping to become a regular on here (I recently lost my job due to the recession - and considering taking up photography more seriously) Do I have a good eye, etc etc?
Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated
:thumbup:

taken with my first SLR - a Sony A200, around 5 years ago

Again, with the Sony (that's me btw!)

Taken with a borrowed 5D mkii

50mm 1.4 lens

taken with a 60D

Taken with canon G12
Please can you let me know what you think of my photos? Hoping to become a regular on here (I recently lost my job due to the recession - and considering taking up photography more seriously) Do I have a good eye, etc etc?
Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated

taken with my first SLR - a Sony A200, around 5 years ago

Again, with the Sony (that's me btw!)

Taken with a borrowed 5D mkii

50mm 1.4 lens

taken with a 60D

Taken with canon G12