Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #1 A few shots.. Tell me what you think. Some are slightly edited in PS, but I guess you can see that.
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #2 Love your silhouettes. The BW with 3 ppl sets a really pensive mood. The coloured abstract is full of motion and I love the tilt. Would like to see the last two bigger tho...the piano shot is quite hard to see but I like the perspective and the DOF
Love your silhouettes. The BW with 3 ppl sets a really pensive mood. The coloured abstract is full of motion and I love the tilt. Would like to see the last two bigger tho...the piano shot is quite hard to see but I like the perspective and the DOF
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you for your comments, JonK! The abstract is a zoom on a spinning carousel.. The piano shot is just my signature
Thank you for your comments, JonK! The abstract is a zoom on a spinning carousel.. The piano shot is just my signature
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #4 hehe just realised the piano shot is in your siggy :lmao: :lmao: