C&C rat race to the country

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are a few pics. C&C welcome! enjoy!

1)
3741550913_90bd0a282b.jpg

2)
3741549115_b27f71f256.jpg

3)
3741544775_3789016665.jpg

Your subjects are all centered.

#1 - It's a decent shot but might have worked better if taken from a few steps to the right to include more of the path in the shot as it leads up to the stable. When you see something like this, what about it makes you want to take a picture of it? What is the motivation? To me, I really don't care about the structure as much as I would the horses. Image seems dull...could use more saturation and contrast.

#2 - This would work better if the horizon was straight.

#3 - Seen this shot before. When shooting children it's best to get down to their level instead of looking down on them. You might want to try shooting in portrait orientation too to reduce the amount of space to the sides of the subject.

Your subjects are all centered.

#1 - It's a decent shot but might have worked better if taken from a few steps to the right to include more of the path in the shot as it leads up to the stable. When you see something like this, what about it makes you want to take a picture of it? What is the motivation? To me, I really don't care about the structure as much as I would the horses. Image seems dull...could use more saturation and contrast.

#2 - This would work better if the horizon was straight.

#3 - Seen this shot before. When shooting children it's best to get down to their level instead of looking down on them. You might want to try shooting in portrait orientation too to reduce the amount of space to the sides of the subject.

here i edited #1 pic..sharpened it up a a lil..and turned up the contrast and saturation...enjoy and tell me wat u think. thanks!

1) EDIT
3744245249_681864f95e.jpg

heres #2 as well. edited...tilt slaightly fixed wit contrast and saturation + a lil enjoy and let me know wat u think...thanks!

2) EDIT
3744435853_1b352e045a.jpg

Okay, so on the first one, you need something in the foreground. You only really have one subject going, which makes it feel one-dimensional. If you'll notice, a lot of more "advanced" photos give you a few points to look at.

I don't know what or how to put in the foreground, but try and put some different points of interest throughout in order to fill the "blank" spaces.

This is how I look at it at least. Some others may disagree, and you should probably listen to them first. :mrgreen:

Okay, so on the first one, you need something in the foreground. You only really have one subject going, which makes it feel one-dimensional. If you'll notice, a lot of more "advanced" photos give you a few points to look at.

I don't know what or how to put in the foreground, but try and put some different points of interest throughout in order to fill the "blank" spaces.

This is how I look at it at least. Some others may disagree, and you should probably listen to them first. :mrgreen:

ok cool thanks!

Most reactions

Back