focal length 55 :: ISO 200 :: f5.6 :: 1/80s

DSC_0554-3.jpg

focal length 52 :: ISO 200 : f5.6 :: 1/800s

DSC_0578-4.jpg

focal length 29 :: ISO 200 : f4.5 :: 1/500s

DSC_0550-1.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

they look slightly underexposed....

the pictures are boring because of the flat lighting...the best time of day to get good shots with interesting light is dusk/dawn

i like the first for the composition. the other ones seemed a bit dark and nothing really jumps out. sry

The first 2 are soft probably due to camera movement look how much sharper shot 3 is because you used a faster shutter speed, the first 2 shots don't need to be that much faster about 1/200 plus you could have been too close for your minimum focus also in the first 2 shots

Many thanks everyone for ur comments...

they look slightly underexposed....

the pictures are boring because of the flat lighting...the best time of day to get good shots with interesting light is dusk/dawn

Actually these photos were taken at around 6 pm....but i m a beginner..pls could u tell me what does it mean by "flat lighting" and how to overcome this problem ??

i like the first for the composition. the other ones seemed a bit dark and nothing really jumps out. sry
"nothing really jumps out"...do u mean by the composition point of view ?? could u pls suggest how could these images be improved in terms of composition ??

Otherwise...i m not getting crisp sharpness on these photos..what is the problem ?? is it shutter speed ??

#3 wish the truck and building were not in the shot, the red light is distracting as well on the right side. Keep in mind it is a nature shot so keep it natural unless you are trying to combine it with city life scene.
-
Shoot well, Joe

yes point noted...but could someone pls reply to my previous thread...

If you want feedback, hounding people after one hour of posting your thread isn't going to help. If anything, I'd say it makes me less inclined to help.

The texting lingo doesn't help either.

Flat lighting is overcome by learning about photographic lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back