What's new

C&C - Sofie

Horrible watermark, but decent pics. Pretty well-done photos.
 
Horrible watermark, but decent pics. Pretty well-done photos.

>:] I expected you to hate my watermark.


I am much too lazy to come up with a new one, so I'm using the one I made months ago. Also, I figure people are less likely to steal my work with such a horrid watermark taking up a large corner of it.
 
As a matter of fact Derrel, you have inspired me. Time to revamp my flickr (until my website is up) and design a new watermark. Tally ho
 
Horrible watermark, but decent pics. Pretty well-done photos.
I agree with all of this. The first photo works best for me due to the lines created by the grass and how they converge in the top-right corner. The alignment of the dog with the lines is the cherry on top.
 
Horrible watermark, but decent pics. Pretty well-done photos.
I agree with all of this. The first photo works best for me due to the lines created by the grass and how they converge in the top-right corner. The alignment of the dog with the lines is the cherry on top.

That one was my favorite as well for that very reason, hence it is #1 :sexywink:
 
I like these .... I could steal them and just clone out the watermark :)
 
I like them, especially since you left some space in the direction she's looking.

Also, take some portrait shots of her face. Her eyes are mesmerizing. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom