What's new

C&C these please.

Bravotwofive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots that I took. I am not very good at all on post processing. I have operated under the "Authentic Image" name for this very reason. I have come to realize though that digital photogrpahy is incomplete without PP. If anyone would be willing to, please take these 2 shots, and show me how to PP. They are available for any editing you like, as long as you share how you did it. This would be a great learning tool for me ( and others). These images have had nothing done to them, but I would love to learn how to make them better.

Thank You
Chuck

20090627_0185.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg
 
oooh that second one is ace , the first thing that jumped in my head was one of those monty python movies lol. Where's the killer rabbit? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom