What's new

C&C this time.......

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have posted this before, but I have reworked it since I've found new and interesting buttons to push in PS2......so have at it, thanks.:)


7985-CarpetManTF.jpg
 
You caught character, detail, and have good separation between the subject and background.

Sort of wish I had a hat like that.
 
Looks a tad over-sharpened on my screen. I can see some slight halos, especially around the rugs.

I think I would crush my neck if I attempted that!
 
Looks a tad over-sharpened on my screen. I can see some slight halos, especially around the rugs.

I think I would crush my neck if I attempted that!

I did smart sharpen the shot, but I'm not sure if it contributed to any halo effect.

In fact here's the original.....only to 8-bit, sRGB and jpg..


7985-CarpetManOriginalTPF.jpg






Thanks.......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom