C&C - Two Birds

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the WB seems off.. I had to leave it a little gray to preserve some detail.

Two Birds by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Bossy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great sillouettes and reflections. Nice shot :)

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
A sort of minimalist Oriental composition. What really makes this is the fact that both birds are taking a step simultaneously.

I don't think the WB is off because I don't see any color (at least here at work). If there is some color you don't want, just convert to B&W or partially desaturate.

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Gazpacho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thats so awesome they're taking steps in unison. I bet this took a lot of sitting and waiting, nice dude.

OP
tevo

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thats so awesome they're taking steps in unison. I bet this took a lot of sitting and waiting, nice dude.

Quite the contrary, I exercised the very design of my new BlackRapid strap - I saw this happening, raised my camera, and snapped like 3 shots. I knew what I wanted, but I thank luck for the actual capture; they flew away after I got this shot lol

Thanks man!

o hey tyler

Reaction score
Website
www.tylerdrummphoto.com
Photos NOT OK to edit

Quite the contrary, I exercised the very design of my new BlackRapid strap - I saw this happening, raised my camera, and snapped like 3 shots. I knew what I wanted, but I thank luck for the actual capture; they flew away after I got this shot lol

Thanks man!

Gotta love them Black Rapids. I wouldn't be able to carry my camera body around my neck for any length of time, so the Black Rapid is much more comfortable and convenient. :thumbup:

OP
tevo

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Thanks man!

Gotta love them Black Rapids. I wouldn't be able to carry my camera body around my neck for any length of time, so the Black Rapid is much more comfortable and convenient. :thumbup:

Lol I went into the camera shop to get my ProRunner, and there were seriously like 850926783406730 people in line. So I'm standing there, and the Black Rapid was just sitting there... staring at me. After 15 minutes I couldn't resist and I threw it in.

And now I'm broke :D

OP
tevo

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
A sort of minimalist Oriental composition. What really makes this is the fact that both birds are taking a step simultaneously.

I don't think the WB is off because I don't see any color (at least here at work). If there is some color you don't want, just convert to B&W or partially desaturate.

There wasn't any color in the original, but the scene in real life was white, it captured grey - ish, which I mostly fixed in post.

jowensphoto

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
My immediate reaction was a smile/laugh (and that's a compliment!!!). I love the simplicty, and it kind of looks like the second bird is chasing the first.

Solid shot :)

OP
tevo

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
My immediate reaction was a smile/laugh (and that's a compliment!!!). I love the simplicty, and it kind of looks like the second bird is chasing the first.

Solid shot :)

Haha thanks! It sort of does look like one is chasing they other... :p

OP
tevo

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Joel_W said:
Outstanding.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it :)

Most reactions

New Topics