What's new

C & C Welcome..Mixed Feelings!

pborgbarthet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Malta, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if I like this.. please crit.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $1 eye tpf.webp
    $1 eye tpf.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 82
It looks a bit out of focus.
 
I agree with the above poster, it is out of focus a bit.

And perhaps a straight BW would work better here.

And I really can't tell what you were trying to say with the picture, there is no real clear message.
 
I dont think its so much out of focus as it is poor quality from the kit lens combined with a long exposure in which the subject may have moved ever so slightly.

For the sharpest pictures out of the kit lens, shoot at F8 or F11, F36 will lose a lot of the sharpness as well as contrast and tends to make pictures look somewhat BLAH. Also, with F11 you wouldn't need such a long exposure and there would be less chance of any subject movement.
 
Thanks for the advice Kyle. I'll try it out and re-post the result. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom