What's new

C&C

roadkill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
392
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted a little feedback on this shot. I've done very little touch up in CS3. Just a little sharpening and shade adjustment. Much appreciated.
 
Oops. I think you forgot the image :P
 
I did. How do I post images? In th faq section it said there was a manage attatchments button but I could not locate it
 
I think that's only for subscribers. To post an image for non-subscribers, you need to have a 3rd-party hosting site set up such as Photobucket or Flckr, etc. Then you need to copy the url of the image and paste it into the field that comes up after clicking the Insert Image icon when posting a mesage.
 
here ya go...
photostream
 
i dont know whats up when i put my flickr url it just comes up blank like that. very frustrating
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom