C & C.

MGriff240

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Cleveland for two days to see some Yankees games, here's a few shots. C & C is greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

4836930143_b3d28a0a38.jpg

4836933477_4c85a90654.jpg

4840032065_f12969025d.jpg

I like 1 too.. Maybe be good for B&W too.

got to love the chrome on a new pete! not a 379 tho :)

As has already been said, 1 is the best. There's a scene reflected in the chrome. It would have been nice to have a little more of it, perhaps by loosing some of the sky, but then you probably would have lost the focal point being the emblem up front.

Number 2 has too much blown out on the left, and you've cut off the word "Avenue" on the sign in an awkward way.

Number 3 has the white balance way off (looks very orange), and may have looked better if you could have included the catcher. Perhaps a portrait orientation to give more space at the top (where the ball is coming from / going) rather than the right where there's nothing going on? Still, nice timing!

#3 is awesome timing... photo looks like a crop of a much larger frame though... but i mean... unless u have sports shooter equip prob not an awful lot you can do about it.. .

i like the first one the best. the second one looks like you were just taking an abstract picture of a sign at the stadium and i like number 3 how you froze the player but the bat and ball are slightly blured to show motion

Most reactions

Back