C4C please

The first has too much out of focus. It looks like the camera was not parallel to the plane of the flower, so the top is in focus, but the bottom is not.

The second is underexposed - no real highlights - and it may be a little too busy in any case.

The third is interesting - some good textures and contrast. I would brighten the highlights a bit and darken the upper right (the area behind the trees).

Ken makes some very good points with regard to your images. If I may suggest: At this stage, don't worry too much about trying to be "artsy" or capturing award-winning images. Rather, spend time reading up on composition, and the technical side of photography (exposure, lighting, WB, etc) and work toward producing well focused, technically correct images. Once you can do that, then move onto more interesting subjects.

Number three is good and what-not...tirediron said all that needs to be said...I am very excited to see your progression...so please keep taking photos and posting them here...welcome to TPF!

Thanks, will take everything said into consideration. Don't forget i am still very new to photography (6 months).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back