What's new

Cabezon Peak Pano

BasilFawlty

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
260
Location
East-Central New Mexico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this pano the other day while out scouting for a good location to shoot the SuperMoon in April. Figured as long as I was there...

51067065508_74b1952225_4k.jpg
 
Oh I know where you were at. Went out there about two months ago just before the storm hit.

Actually climed the side of the peak but had to ome own because of the snow.

Your in the IC land grant there.

Well done. I love the colors.
 
Oh I know where you were at. Went out there about two months ago just before the storm hit.

Actually climed the side of the peak but had to ome own because of the snow.

Your in the IC land grant there.

Well done. I love the colors.

Thanks - do you live near by there? It was a pretty good drive for us as we live 30 miles east of Albuquerque. There's a lot of great photo opportunities out there. Here's one I took a couple years ago at sunset, right after a storm had passed.

48200167182_4a5597f3ca_o.webp
 
I prefer the second but both good of a spectacular location.
 
I live in Placitas. When I walk out the front door, Cabezon is directly west of me and I have shot sunsets of it.

Because I work for the county, I am VERY familiar with the area.
 
I live in Placitas. When I walk out the front door, Cabezon is directly west of me and I have shot sunsets of it.

Because I work for the county, I am VERY familiar with the area.
That's cool! I am hoping to shoot a full Moon out there.
 
See it last night?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom