What's new

Cable releases for Canon 550

Smitty91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for recommendations for cable releases for a Canon 550.

Right now I'm leaning towards wireless radio frequency type but am open to wired releases.

What say you?
 
I have both, I think the wired one was $12 and the wireless one was $20. Both are cheap Chinese gadgets but they work and that's good enough for me. Your camera will be compatible with a specific Canon remote trigger, I'm sure your manual will tell you which one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom