What's new

Caboose All Alone...

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Location
Upstate NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have known about this for a long time but never happened by till last night...

2006_12_17-R-Trains02.jpg
 
Nice, would love to shoot that myself.
 
well depending on where in TX you are... El Paso, Tx is only a 50 hour drive to here... get on the road now and you will be here for the weekend...LOL

and thanks for the compliment... =)
 
Heh, oh just around the corner :)...Metroplex for me...best I can get right here is the Grapevine railroad with the Tarantula train....not that I'm saying that's a bad thing.
 
I actually like the idea, the object, and the image but I guess it's my monitor because it seems so dark that some of the character is missing. I bet that if i could see more of the weathered details I would like it a lot better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom