cacti

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a quick shot from todays location scouting trip.
i was wondering around a trail today, scouting locations for an upcoming portrait shoot, and came across this bundle of cactus.

4590753051_e645685111_o.jpg

Better than what? Lol. better than the fake gear in my sig?
Bwahahahahah.

Or better than your entry level 50mm and cheap third party glass?

this was a snapshot from the hip. Lol. the focus has nothing to do with the gear. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess I just don't waste everyone's time by posting snapshots from the hip. I'm not sure what you were going for here. The picture's soft. Nothing in particular is in focus. Nothing is being conveyed. It's just a crappy picture of some cactus. If you had taken it with a funsaver, you'd have an excuse.

You're probably right.
Perhaps I should do what you do and spend your entire walmart paycheck on a cheap tamron lens and post crappy pictures that I actually put effort into but still came out horrible. Lol.

See if the chipotle your mommy works at has any positions open. Maybe I can get a PT job there so I can afford some 'better gear', like your $100 XTi and nifty fifty.

bahahahahah. Come in here running your mouth with crap gear, and get sensitive when you get called on it. Gtfo with that bs.
You should worry less about me 'wasting time' with posting snapshots, and worry more about the time you're wasting posting in this thread, only to lol more foolish each time. ;)

'maybe you should invest in some better gear'

Most reactions

Back