What's new

Cactus Flower

nmaynard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
So we have a cactus garden in our yard and one of them finally bloomed. Here's a shot I took of it today. My 2nd image posted on here and 2nd taken with my new camera :D Canon 400d/xti w kit lens.

CacFl_1_BV.jpg
 
What a gorgeous image! The red tones of your cactus are great... it almost seems like the flower is shown against a background of raspberries ad strawberries.
 
What a gorgeous image! The red tones of your cactus are great... it almost seems like the flower is shown against a background of raspberries ad strawberries.

Thanks. There is another shot that I may post up that really looks like raspberries and strawberries. Here is another one that I thought was good.

CacFl_2_BV.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom