Cades Cove, C&C appreciated

nmasters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got up around 5:30 this morning to make the drive out to Cades Cove this morning; such a serene place.
Cades Cove is located in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.
Let me know which ones 'grab' you ;).

_DSC0075 by nico418, on Flickr

_DSC0088 by nico418, on Flickr

_DSC0092 by nico418, on Flickr

_DSC0113 by nico418, on Flickr

_DSC0013 by nico418, on Flickr

_DSC0108.jpg

3 and 6 "grab" me (as it were), and 6 the most. Not surprising that that one's your favourite.

#6 Fo shore, but I like all except #2, which doesn't do anything for me.

I agree with rokvi. except #5 I find doesn't stand out as much as the others.

I really dig the soft back lighting in the others.

I was finding it hard to pick my favoured photo as they are all good but number 6 is the one I prefer, but as I said the are all really good I think

I agree with rokvi. except #5 I find doesn't stand out as much as the others.

I really dig the soft back lighting in the others.

Thanks for your input guys

3 and 6. Really love 6, that's a great capture!

The branches on the right doesn't add much, though. Maybe you weren't able to get around those? Or didn't notice them, perhaps.

I really like 1 & 4. I love old buildings like that! This one is in an absolutely beautiful location!

I lol'd when I saw the road in #1 not filled with trucks and minivans.

Number 6 did it for me. Great photo!

1. I'm not sure what the subject is in this one; the road, the house/hills, the fence? My eyes never settle on one area. Good exposure, tho.
2. Interesting colors and texture, but nothing really grabs me. Maybe a wider view would help.
3. Very nice shot. Cloning grass over the road in the bottom/left corner would improve it.
4. Another very nice shot.
5. Outstanding. Maybe cropping a bit off the bottom, to bring the exposed root down to the 1/3 line, would improve it.
6. Perfect.

1. I'm not sure what the subject is in this one; the road, the house/hills, the fence? My eyes never settle on one area. Good exposure, tho.
2. Interesting colors and texture, but nothing really grabs me. Maybe a wider view would help.
3. Very nice shot. Cloning grass over the road in the bottom/left corner would improve it.
4. Another very nice shot.
5. Outstanding. Maybe cropping a bit off the bottom, to bring the exposed root down to the 1/3 line, would improve it.
6. Perfect.
Thanks for your input. Really helpful :thumbup:

Got up around 5:30 this morning to make the drive out to Cades Cove this morning; such a serene place.
Cades Cove is located in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park.
Let me know which ones 'grab' you ;).

You took those photos with Nikon D5100? That's amazing.

4 and 6 :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back