Caitlin

eclipse13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend wanted to make her boyfriend a calender for Christmas. These are the work safe ones. We had the entire 2nd floor of an old hotel to ourselves. CC is always welcome.

In an elevator.
DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

of these ones... 1 is my favourite. i don't think the pose in 3 is very flattering.

wow! the whole second floor to yourself! that must have been fun!

I also like the first one the best.

I wish I could commandeer a whole level for a photo shoot!

It was amazing to have the whole floor to ourselves. I had full control of everything. We did some lingerie photos, so the historic looking rooms were great, and even the elegant bathroom made for an interesting backdrop.

<----- Jealous you got the whole floor!!! Howd you pull that one off?!?!? Any tips? :) Anyways on to the photos:

#1 I like it, its my fav. her hair against the green is good

#2 I also like, its niely done

#3 I also find a little awkward and unflattering

But nice shots all around!!

I think #1 is great. The colors, the black diagonal (of the dress?), it all works. Maybe a bit sharper around the eyes would have been better.

The pose in #2 looks forced with her head pressed against the wall, the pose in #3 is just not flattering at all. A shame, 'cause she's a pretty girl.

thanks for sharing.

pascal

<----- Jealous you got the whole floor!!! Howd you pull that one off?!?!? Any tips?

It was really more of a sneaky thing that anything else. She works at this hotel. We had to wait until all staff to leave, save the night receptionist who was in on it as well. So we couldn't start until after the bartenders left. We had to by relatively quiet and we had a 2-way radio with the night receptionist to make sure that we had fair warning of any surprise visits, and we worked late into the night. We ended up finishing around 5am.

Thanks for the comments and critiques everyone.

#1 is the best IMO. Very nice indeed.

#2 is quite interesting, but I think the lighting takes away from the mood.

#3 is not particularly flattering at all for me.

Nicely done overall. Thanks for sharing.

Maybe its my screen, but #1 has a greenish yellow cast... otherwise it's my favourite one. :)

i like number one but her face is a little dark which makes her beautiful eyes hard to see. i like the second one. third one looks a bit uncomfortable with her lean.

Most reactions

Back