What's new

Cake Smash and More for CC...

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
328
Location
Cincinnati, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
seems kind of dead in here so I thought I would throw up some pics for CC.




1. took this one at my nephews 1st birthday last week.

4684185562_6b4ccbfc52_b.jpg






2. snapshot at the park with my daughter....

4692256894_24d0c2a4e3_b.jpg






3. My newborn baby girl sleeping. It's a little soft, I know.

4636375303_93f4dd6ec9_b.jpg






4. Another of my oldest daughter at a local park (dedicated photo shoot)

4544804218_881f90c79f_b.jpg






Thanks




p!nK
 
On a side note I think your little ones are about the same age as mine.

I love the first and fourth photo. On the second photo I find the bottom a little distracting and the photo of the newborn I dislike the toy hanging in the way.

That's just my two cents.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom