What's new

Caldecotte Arms

Huey Slick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Buckinghamshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the Caldecotte Arms, a pub in Milton Keynes on the banks of Caldecotte Lake.
I took this as the sun rose behind me and was the best one before the light was all wrong.

CaldecotArmsframed.jpg
 
nice composition in balancing the house and its reflection, and prefect twilight of the sky :)
well done
 
lorenzo83 & starcluster: Thank you both very much. I'm really pleased with this as it has taken me about 15-20 years to get round to photographing the place! Worse thing is that, for the last 7 years, I've been working about 500 yards away from it!

I used a Pentax K200D with an exposure of around 30 seconds at f11 with no filters.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom