What's new

Cali Coast/Big Sur

akeigher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots from my trip last week in the Big Sur region.

1. Sunrise at Natural Bridges State Beach, Santa Cruz, CA

land47.jpg



2-3. Sunset at Pfeiffer State Beach, Big Sur, CA

land48.jpg


land49.jpg
 
these are all amazing, i really like the 3rd one
 
Nice shots, I really like #1.

I like #2 and #3 as well but I've never really liked half-frozen water shots. I prefer it to be 100% frozen or a little creamier so it looks intentional rather than blurry.
 
My God....If Earth is so beautiful, how the Heavens would be !!!!!

Regards :)
 
Would like to see a little more detail on the rock in the first photo. But I love all three, very beautiful.
 
Would like to see a little more detail on the rock in the first photo. But I love all three, very beautiful.
So would I. But I am not sure how much more I could push the exposure on the rock without starting to degrade the image.

I want to have these shots available to sell large prints, so I have to be careful about the quality in the details.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom