What's new

California! Part 1. (56K Beware!)

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
18
Location
Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My recent trip to LA and San Diego. C&C welcome.

1.
6775-_IGP2438web.jpg


2.
6775-_IGP2458web.jpg


3.
6775-_IGP2449web.jpg


4.
6775-_IGP2460web.jpg


5.
6775-_IGP2548web.jpg


6.
6775-_IGP2602web.jpg


7.
6775-_IGP2648web.jpg


8.
6775-_IGP2637web.jpg


9.
6775-_IGP2651web.jpg


10. Look closely at the name of the taxi company in the foreground. There is something wrong there.
6775-_IGP2428web.jpg
 
Hey, if that second photo here were offered as a viewcard from California, I think I would buy that one!
Or if the first were a viewcard on offer in Disneyland, I would buy that one, too! :D

And I do like your late evening/night shots with that bit of colour still in the sky, and I best like the one with the light trails (5) ... nicely small aperture to create little stars out of the many little lights in the tree, I appreciate that!
 
Thanks so much. Yeah, I know its an oxymoron.
Thanks for your kind words LaFoto! I had a lot of fun with the time lapse photo. You can see what is coming while you're waiting for the shutter to close, so when the tour bus came by, I was excited to see the results.

I have roughly 300 shots from that trip, so I have a few more to come.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom