TheBiles TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2010 Messages 869 Reaction score 69 Location MCB Quantico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2011 #1 Which would you recommend? More specifically, I'm deciding between the Sniper Strap Pro and the RS-Sport.
Which would you recommend? More specifically, I'm deciding between the Sniper Strap Pro and the RS-Sport.
djacobox372 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 2,925 Reaction score 129 Location Seattle, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2011 #2 I have the rs-sport, it's fantastic. Very comfortable, even when using heavy lenses (300mm 2.8).
penfolderoldo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2011 Messages 337 Reaction score 23 Location Edinburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 23, 2011 #3 Of the 2, i'd be inclined towards the blackrapid, purely because of the underarm security strap, however my personal choice would be neither, it would be the spider holster.
Of the 2, i'd be inclined towards the blackrapid, purely because of the underarm security strap, however my personal choice would be neither, it would be the spider holster.