Call me a nerd

Nerd!!!!!

Its great.

Robert Capa and George Rodger in their photo shirts. They're th founders of Magnum.

6750811169090328.jpg

You look JUST like them. Honest! :sexywink::greenpbl:

Yes. Just add the ascot and you'll be home-free.

I seem to remember a time in my life when I didn't like being called a nerd. Now I embrace it.

Ah 511 tactical!!
Great stuff. My brother just got some pants for hunting. I'm thinking of getting the whole get up for hunting/hiking/and photography.
Gotta love lots of pockets.

nealjpage: The name 'nerd' should always be embraced!

I'm gonna be scouting second hand stores for a vest now too.
I think you may have started a new trend among thephotoforum peoples : )

DeepSpring.........you can get those here.

http://www.511tactical.com/

I have 4 pair and the are great. Knee pad pockets built in.

I can't count the number of pairs I own. They are department issue at the police department where I work. When I wear them out to the point they do not look good enough for duty they become oil changing, yard mowing, chore doing pant. One pair got the leg torn below the knee in a fight. They made a great pair of shorts.

I also own personal 5.11's for everyday wear. Most comfortable pants I have ever owned. The khaki just happens to match my photo vest that my wife got me from Cabelas. Yeah I know, it's a hunting store, but their photo vest has padded lens pockets and is really quite nice. It's not $4.00 (Geeze Louise, what a steal) but it works well. http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601714&hasJS=true

Those Cabela vest look great tho. I was considering getting one a while ago (turns out I'm glad I didn't) but they look great especially when you compare it to what B&H has. Their cheapest one is about $50 and has 1/2 the pockets the Cabela one has.

Do not understimate the power of a good vest.:mrgreen:

I wear one all the time. And I mean ALL the time. Would not be caught dead without it on. I have an old Tamrac vest that I have sewn some cool patches on over the years.

83856535.jpg

83856537.jpg

You got a good deal on that one. Wear it well, my friend.:D

Most reactions

Back