P Phili_boy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 #1 I'm just a beginner with english Calligraphy. So, what do you think of the Calligraphy and the photography!? Next, I might write something in what I really know, which is Arabic.
I'm just a beginner with english Calligraphy. So, what do you think of the Calligraphy and the photography!? Next, I might write something in what I really know, which is Arabic.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 #2 IMO The focus is a bit soft, the back ground DOF is good, most of the time the main point of interest should be sharp
IMO The focus is a bit soft, the back ground DOF is good, most of the time the main point of interest should be sharp
P Phili_boy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, you are right. I noticed that after uploading the pic to my laptop!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 #4 Still, it's a nice image, nicely composed, and your calligraphy is very good. I like the b/w treatment on the pic too.
Still, it's a nice image, nicely composed, and your calligraphy is very good. I like the b/w treatment on the pic too.
P Phili_boy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Another version of the same picture:
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 14, 2007 #6 I prefer the composition of the first one, with the lettering in the book much more muted than the lettering of the name.
I prefer the composition of the first one, with the lettering in the book much more muted than the lettering of the name.
P Phili_boy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Another pic, but this time with Arabic Calligraphy (Kufi) What is written is "Emirates"
P Phili_boy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 up