What's new

Hobbies outside Photography

That's unusual if not unique. What do you use to power them?
Varies. I like the now-discontinued(?) big V-twins Subaru made for emergency back-up generators. 60+hp with carb and exhaust mods. Tough, dependable. Many use modified VW air-cooled engines, either 4cyl or split-case 2cyl. Big S.E5a will need 150++hp. Not my worry. Just build air-frames and wings!
 
Your setups and makeup are great! You're reminding me of Chiller, a member here who really lived for Halloween and creating things like this. It's an art form!
Thank you.
It's my third restart of my yard. Every time we move I have no interest in move it all so here I am rebuilding again. lol

 
Other than photography I love to ride my skateboard and I love reading. I just got caught up on a series called Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman which has been an amazing series so far, and I just started re-reading the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.

As for skateboarding, I still love to cruise around and I love skateboard culture, but I'm pushing 40 now and my body doesn't heal as well as it used to, nor does it feel too great after a day of riding. I'm thinking I might just hang the skateboards up on my wall as decorations and get an adult sized BMX bike instead.
 
This is I guess is a hobby. LOL

IMG_5546.webp
 
Other than photography I love to ride my skateboard and I love reading. I just got caught up on a series called Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman which has been an amazing series so far, and I just started re-reading the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.

As for skateboarding, I still love to cruise around and I love skateboard culture, but I'm pushing 40 now and my body doesn't heal as well as it used to, nor does it feel too great after a day of riding. I'm thinking I might just hang the skateboards up on my wall as decorations and get an adult sized BMX bike instead.
I have read him before. I will need to look up that series
 
Music making and photo restoration. Granted, I'm not great at either :lol: The best thing I've done so far was a whole photo album made of old family photos that I digitized and colorized in Photoglory for my grandma's 80s birthday. I wish I would be confident enough to share some of my attempts to write synthwave but I'm no Dance With The Dead yet, so it's all just for fun.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom