Calm Morning Reflection

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
With the weather so still I thought I would take advantage of it. This is the backside of the reflections of Williams Mine post.

IMG_3183-01.jpg

the configuration of the the clouds and their reflection make a neat upward and downward sweep to the right side. i like the colors and silhouette as well. another quality art piece John.

This is beautiful. My daughter, 12 years old, and not only much into swimming but also into painting and drawing, asked me if she could try herself on a watercolour of this, using this one as her pattern. Could she? It almost looks like one the way it is, anyway! Simply beautiful.

Everytime I see a post by John E, I know Im gonna be seeing an amazing lake photo. And this one is right up there with the others. Great job. !!!!

Thank you every one :)

Thank you JonMikal, after taking the orginal mine picture, which was the one I was after, I was about to make a mad dash for the car (being totally harassed by the mosquitos) then turned around and saw the sky, just did not have enough coffee that morning :blushing:

Lafoto be my guest, I would love to see her picture also,

Thanks chiller, hope you don't get tired of them, we don't have much up here but we got lakes galore, which is O.K in my books.

Thanks Raymond, I did try the rule of thirds, but I much prefered this one due to the near symmetry of the composition.,

Reaper I think as we get older the sunsets and sunrises just become more and more important

Most reactions

Back