What's new

Calumet Travelites 750w 2-head kit w/umbrellas

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
3,759
Reaction score
1,888
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Checking interest here. I purchased these stobes with intentions on doing studio work and then shortly realized it wasn't for me. These strobes have been stored in their case since. They have been used a handful of times when I first purchased them. They are in excellent condition. They do come with the stands and everything you would need for a 2 light set-up. One of these strobes currently retails for $599.00. I would like to sell the whole kit for $650.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-1.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-2.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-6.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-8.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-12.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-14.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-25.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-29.webp$Calumet Travelites 750 2-head kit-31.webp
 
Bump, did you end up selling these, Kathy?
 
I have not sold them yet, so I still have them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom