Camaro and Trans-Am Burnout

Houghwya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these pictures over the summer at a local burnout competition and thought that I would share. Please leave some C&C

dsc02136.jpg

dsc02124z.jpg

I'm partial to the subject (performance vehicles), so I think they're cool, BUT they are kind of washed out and could use a little processing to make them stand out.

Its nice :) There's room for processing improvement though.
Body of mine shoots anything with wheels that uses fuel: Point & Shoot Photography I think he can give you a pretty decent feedback.
Good Luck

Thanks, However i'm not exactly sure what I can do to make the pictures stand out more because of the dark colors. Would appreciate some help onto how to further process them.

:( makes me miss my firebird...wish i had the money i spent on her to pay for the photography equipment i want now :)

Here's another one for you firebird fans :) It was probaly one of the nicer cars that were there!
dsc02137copy.jpg

wish i still had my firebird shots of the hue burnouts i would do for people :)

Thanks, However i'm not exactly sure what I can do to make the pictures stand out more because of the dark colors. Would appreciate some help onto how to further process them.
I was thinking of something like this.
dsc02124z.jpg

I was thinking of something like this.
dsc02124z.jpg

VERY NICE processing. Do this to the other car!

cat.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back