Camels

QtrCafe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm back this time with a different kind of photo ..

I took it in a place where everybody camp so the sand is not as it should be ... I would really appreciate it if you guys would say how you better the photo?

Camel%20copy.jpg

PEACE

Hi again, Omar,
can you explain what you mean when you say: "The sand is not as it should be"?
If it is trampled by many feet, both human and camel feet, along with cars going along here (I can see tyre marks in the background) then it is no wonder the sand is flat and full of marks... what do you think should be different about the sand?

From what I see, there is a whole lot of very featureless sky to be seen in this photo, bright and without any detail, so you might think about cropping out large parts of it to more focus on the camels and their drover there, and the sand and all the marks, but not this bright sky. Just a thought... (You would then, of course, leave the area of a regular print size photo form/ratio).

Hello LaFoto,

exactly what i mean the car marks and all that .. i would actually like to have the sand clean and clear from any mark ..

then talking about the sky .. that was another issue i tried to fix but i couldn't I tried to change the sky colors and add some clouds .. do u think that would tkae care of the sky?

Well, I am too unfamiliar with PS to do any real CHANGES to photos, so in this case a CROP would be MY only option... you might want to give it a try first?

well, here is my first try ..

changes added:
1. changed a little in colors
2. added some coloring in the sky

Camelcopy.jpg

what do you guys think?

Second one is better - bit more definition, but the composure still could do with something - not sure what...maybe cropping the left hand camel out? Jst a thought..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back