Tighearnach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

I know there have been lots of these questions and i have done plenty of research but have still not solved my problem and unfortunately live in a small town where these bags are not sold so cannot try em out.

Any way I am looking for a bag that can hold my camera attached to 70-200 f/4 plus other lenses. I want a bag that i can retrieve the camera with lens already attached. I have been looking at the Lowepro Nova 190 and Rezo 190 and they both seem to be able to carry lots of equipment but neither seems deep enough for my largest lens. It seems a lot of the bags get wider but not deeper?

Does anyone out there have this lens and have a bag that fits it well?

Thanks for any help
T

How long is it? I know my bags limit is a 70-300 (lowespro slingshot).

lens is about 7 inches. i am looking for an over the shoulder type bag, not a backpack or toploader type......

I have been using Tamrac bags for years, like them very much. Don't even own anything else for a personal bag.

The Model # 608 - 610 - 612 should hold what you need for it to.

Follow the link below, it will take you into the Tamrac website. Once in there, you will see more links to follow for more information.

(forget to add the link, just went back and did it)

http://www.tamrac.com/610.htm

Last edited:
Thanks for help.

Regarding the Tamrac link you posted. It definitely seems big enough. Possibly too big. Do you have this. How does it feel when around the shoulder? Comfy. Does it slip off. Also id be interested to hear how accessible your gear is while on the shoulder. Does the opening flap get in the way from you seeing what you want to get at etc?

As for backpack. I have one and will use it on occasions but it really annoys me to have to take it off everytime i need to get something/change lens. Bag gets dirty easy too as not always somewhere dry to put it.

Thanks for advice.
T

Most reactions

New Topics

Back