Camera Bag for around $100

kalyankkumar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I have the following gear with me:

1. Canon EOS 60D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS UD Standard Zoom Lens
2. Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens,Fotodiox Dedicated Lens Hood, for Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
4. Fotodiox Canon EOS Macro Extension Tube Set Kit for Extreme Close-up
5. Remote Shutter Release Cord for Canon EOS 5D, 50D, 40D, 20D, & 10D Digital SLR Cameras
6. Vertical Battery Grip for LP-E6 Batteries
7. NEEWER® IR Wireless Remote Control RC-6 shutter release,
8. Professional Photography Accessory - For Canon EOS 60D DSLR - Vertical Battery Grip for LP-E6 Batteries

and also

Cleaning Kit with Brush, Microfiber Cloth, Fluid & Tissue + LensPen + Hurricane Blower for EOS 1Ds, 1Ds

Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head

I have a Kata KT D-3N1-10 Sling/Backpack (Black) bag now.....

now all my gear doesnt fit in my bag.................

can you please suggest a good bag in $100 range...................

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would suggest that go into a store that sells camera bags and have a look at what they have. It's really hard to judge how big a bag is, over the internet and it's also hard for other people to recommend a bag for someone's needs.

I have a few bags from Lowepro and I find them to be well made and well designed bags.

+1 to Mike's point regarding bags.

Also consider what type of bag you want. Backpacks are great for carrying gear longer distances with less strain, but slow down access to the gear as you've got to take it off your back to get inside at the items. Some of these now have fastaccess points, letting you side pull a DSLR and lens out of the bag without having to take it off.

Shoulder bags are another option, often allowing faster access to gear, but are more of a strain if you're walking longer distances (you've got to pause and shift shoulders every so often). They are good for urban and generally non-challenging terrain and travel. If you're doing more active walking in more rural terrain they are more of a pain

What the experts said above. And FYI nice camera bags are like M & Ms, you can't just have only one
bigthumb.gif

Google bhphoto tenba

What the experts said above. And FYI nice camera bags are like M & Ms, you can't just have only one

That is very true - the more you get into photography and the more varied your subjects and equipment get the more you'll vary your transportation of them. Buy good quality bags and you'll have bags that last you a life time (or near enough) of use.

Lowe-Pro* - Think Tank - Tamrac - Crumpler are all good choices

*I don't know about the others, but Lowe-pro offers and honours a lifetime warranty on all their photography bags.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back