Camera Bag suggestions

Danyone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys, i need a camera bag but i dunno where to start looking or what brands are good. i was thinking under 200 bucks would be nice. if you have an opinion fire away!

crumpler 7million dollar home.

What are you putting in it? How large or small do you need? Do you want a backpack or shoulder bag? Do you need to carry a computer also? More info please.

hey guys, i need a camera bag but i dunno where to start looking or what brands are good. i was thinking under 200 bucks would be nice. if you have an opinion fire away!

Winnipeg I would think is big enough to have a good camera shop or two. Best place to start is to go to some and physically examine the different makes and styles. You should be able to spot the quality made bags from the cheap junk. Try Blacks, agrphotography or Dons maybe to start.

Good brands: Tamrac, Lowpro, Think Tank, Crumpler. Here is a good online information source on bags as well. Cambags.com - Camera bag Review Resource

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
PROMASTER Gear 2020 Rolling Photo Cart - not top of the line but I have one of these and I am pretty happy. It's not a pelican, which I own a couple of, but to carry a variety of gear and a laptop works well and it's about the size of carry on luggage. Good for the budget. Other brands have great options, however prices can jump dramatically. Promaster Gear 2020 Rolling Photo Cart : Wolfe's Camera Shop

$149.00

Most reactions

New Topics

Back