Camera Bag

Josay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im in the market to purchase a camera bag for my equipment. Is there any camera bags from $50-80 that would hold a body two maybe 3 lenes and a lap top? all of them I've found are $100+

Thanks

How much did you spend on your body, three lenses and laptop? I'd spend the $100 on a decent bag and protect your investment. To me, a cheap bag is kind of like putting a $5,000 camera on a $10 tripod.

Very good point, DrongoPhoto. Josay, if you've got that much equipment the extra 40-50 bucks or so is not even a question.

I have just got the Lowepro Pro Runner 350 AW over here in the uk cost me £95 which holds my: canon 450D & 7D, canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS L lens, canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, canon 50mm f/1.8, a flash, two battery chargers, cables & cards, monopod (in the main compartment), tripod on the outside of the bag, note pad, pens etc and my 15.4" macbook pro in the back. Not sure what the retail price is in the USA for the bag but i would HIGHLY recommend it. Keeps all my stuff safe and secure + it can be carried on a hand luggage on planes :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back