Camera Bags

julius071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for a camera bag to fit all my goodies. I currently have a 7D, Tamron 17-50mm, Sigma 50mm, few filters, and one extra battery.

I prefer a shoulder bag with a little room for more goodies in the future.

Thanks in advance.

julius071 said:
Looking for a camera bag to fit all my goodies. I currently have a 7D, Tamron 17-50mm, Sigma 50mm, few filters, and one extra battery.

Thanks in advance.

I like my Domke.....just looks like an old army bag. Lots of room!

Tenba makes messenger bags! I have a camera body w/lens, 3 other lenses, 2 speedlights, a laptop and various other things in my tenba.

Domke F2 is a GREAT bag.

Thanks for ya'll feedback. These bags are great! Keep them coming guys.

I have moved this out of the 'Canon Accessories' section...as camera bags aren't specific to any camera brand.

I have a few Lowepro bags. I can easily recommend them (as a brand). The bags are well made and well thought out.
If I were to buy a new camera bag (and had a large budget) I'd look at something from ThinkTank. Their camera bags are very well build and smartly designed.

As a few people mentioned in a recent thread about camera bags...they really are a personal decision and you likely won't find one that suits all your needs perfectly. That's why I have something like 10 camera bags. Sometimes I need/want a backpack, sometimes a large shoulder bag, sometimes a small shoulder bag and sometimes a small bag that will only hold the camera with a small lens.

I strongly recommend choosing your camera bag in-person. Don't just search the net and buy it without seeing it first hand.

That is a great idea, but living in Honolulu we have only a hand full of electronic stores yet alone camera stores. I've seen Lowepro Bags at our local BestBuy and all was backpack. I'll search more shops when I have free time and will report back.

I use a Lowepro FlipSide 300, and it just fits all of my gear. It's a backpack, but it's super conformable.

--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.

Messenger bags are nice. I am thinking of getting one. However, be aware, that if you add a grip to your 7D you will have trouble fitting it into most messenger bags. They do make ones big enough but they are more expensive and a little bulkier.

You can also buy foam inserts on amazon that you can add to any run of the mill messenger bag, assuming it fits well.

Thanks in advance.

I'm a fan of Crumpler bags. They're camera bags don't look like your typical camera bag. I rock a 7 Million Dollar Home for my big shoot bag. It hold a gripped 5D MKII with 17-40 f/4 L mounted, 24-70 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/2.8L IS, 15 f/2.8 Fish, 580EX II, three pocket wizard radio triggers, filter, and misc extra batteries, cards, cables, etc...

I also have a 5MDH that holds the camera ungripped with a lens on it and either two more lenses or one lens (not the 70-200) and the 580EX II. They also make a 6mdh that fits in between these two.

Try Undfind or Tenba. I have an undfind shoulder bag and love it. It fits everything and the inside cover is micro suede for cleaning my lenses before I put them on. Super comfortable and affordable.

I use a Lowepro FlipSide 300, and it just fits all of my gear. It's a backpack, but it's super conformable.

--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.

Love to hear it! I'll be getting mine in about 24 days!

Domke F2 is a GREAT bag.
Yes, but way too big for what the OP is looking for. (A body, two lenses, plus accessories.)

I have an F-2 and an F-803. The F-803 is just about perfect for what you're looking for.

Most reactions

Back