Camera Bags..

cepwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I bought my gear in Dec I made a common rookie mistake of buying a bag that is way too small. It was fine for my D3100, the kit lens and the 55-200 that I got originally but now I bought two new lenses on ebay and at some point need to get a proper flash unit so I'm out of room and need something bigger. I was on lowepro's site (since I like there bag) and when I punched in my requirements it came up with the Prorunner 350 AW. It's a pricey bag at $200+ from lowepro directly and about $170 on-line. So, I'm looking at whether there are good alternatives that will meet my needs (a quality bag that will carry my camera+lens and 3 other lenses and a flash unit when the time comes as well as my tablet.) Thoughts???

Thanks!

Tenba messenger bag. It's awesome and it has a zipper on top so you can't shoot out of it. It can fit a lot of stuff and has a place for laptop/tablet.

Tenba messenger bag. It's awesome and it has a zipper on top so you can't shoot out of it. It can fit a lot of stuff and has a place for laptop/tablet.

^^^i took her advice and am so glad. I think she meant you CAN shoot out the top.

Also if youre a student this bag is discounted at bhphoto.com/EDU

2WheelPhoto said:
^^^i took her advice and am so glad. I think she meant you CAN shoot out the top.

Also if youre a student this bag is discounted at bhphoto.com/EDU

I did mean can shoot out of the top. Damn autocorrect!! ;)

I love my bag and am so happy I got that one!

Glad you're still happy with it 2wheel!!

I like my Domke F2!

Ohhhh boyyyyy.....memories.....like a misty water-colored memory....

:lol: Whaaaat? It's a good bag and to anyone not in the know, it just looks like a raggedy old bag with crap in it. I also rather like the F-5XB for storing my speedlights or for use as a light carry travel shooter. I was able to fit my body and 2 DX lenses in there which also happened to squeeze comfortably in the room safe on my trip to Punta Cana.

The bag I currently have is a 6- lens, lowpro sling camera bag. Decent pockets and has water resistant cover for those misty days while biking :).

Check out crumpler. I have the five million dollar home and love it, although I made the same mistake and have outgrown my camera bag already as well. But, they make various sizes.

Thank you folks! I'll have to take a look at domke and temba. I do like the lowepro sling style bags as they have easy access to your gear. Not sure if they hold the tablet..have to double check. Thanks again!

think tank retrospective 30. You can fit a ton of stuff including a tablet and you can shoot right out of it.

I have too many bags also:lol: At this time I am using a LowePro Roller so I can pretty much take it all with me when I travel about and I am also using a Kelly Moore B-Hobo for more specific needs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back